The priority booking periods for Friends and Patrons for the 2019 Festival have now closed. If you would like information about becoming a Friend or Patron of the festival, please visit the page for Friends and Patrons.
General booking for the 2019 Peasmarsh Chamber Music Festival is now open. Please click here to download a booking brochure, or contact the box office as below.
From early April, the box office will be open 9 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday and can be contacted regarding ticket availability or any enquiry about access for people with disabilities.
01797 253 178 – firstname.lastname@example.org
The festival is supported by a great team of volunteers, including our Box Office Manager so if there is no answer, please leave a message on the answer phone and we will reply as soon as we can.
You can also book your tickets by downloading and completing the booking form and sending it with your payment (cheques payable to “Peasmarsh Chamber Music Festival”) to:
Box Office Manager
Peasmarsh Chamber Music Festival
Strawberry Hole Oast
East Sussex TN31 6HJ
Please note that tickets will be sent out in early May.
Peasmarsh Chamber Music Festival regrets that in the event of alteration no refund can be made. The right is reserved to vary artists and programmes if necessary.
- On the booking form, please indicate the number of tickets you would like for each concert, including the total cost for each concert. Please also indicate on the form if you would like to attend the education concert.
- A Festival Pass offers the top price ticket available for all concerts, giving an overall saving of £16 on the top prices shown. An adjustment will be made if top price tickets are sold out.
- If you would like to purchase a Festival Pass for the whole festival, please complete that row of the booking form only. If you are buying Festival Passes and individual tickets, please indicate the number of Festival Passes and individual tickets in the relevant boxes, as well as the total cost for each row.
- This year we will again offer ‘duet pricing’ for Concerts 5 & 6 and for Concerts 8 & 9, offering savings when attending either pair of evening concerts. We will contact you if only one of the selected concerts is available.
- A limited allocation of reduced price tickets is available for recipients of Universal Credit, full-time students and ages 25 and under. Tickets are sold on first-come-first-served basis. Please enquire at the box office for details.
- All seats are reserved except for the £16 tickets at Concert 3 at Rye which are unreserved seats at the side. Please note that we have made adjustments to the seating plan in Peasmarsh Church, which we hope will improve sightlines for many people.
- Peasmarsh Chamber Music Festival regrets that in the event of alteration no refund can be made. The right is reserved to vary artists and programmes if necessary.